Describe briefly the steps for recycling paper.
- Tear the paper to be recycled into small pieces and submerge these paper pieces for a day in water.
- Make thick paste of paper by pounding it.
- Spread wet paste uniformly on the wire mesh fixed to frame and drain off water.
- Remove the layer of paste carefully from the frame, spread it on a sheet of newspaper in the sun.
- Keep the corners of the newspaper sheet pressed to prevent it from curling up.
- If needed, add materials like food colour or flower petals in the paste to get recycled paper with beautiful patterns on it.
You have rated this answer /10