CBSE Class 9 Maths Circles
- if two circles intersect at two points prove that their centres lie in the perpendicular bisector of the common chord
- three girls Reshma Salma And Mandeep are playing a game by standing on a circle of radius 5 drawn in a park Reshma throws a ball to Salma Salma To mandip mandip to Reshma if the distance between Reshma and Salman and between Salman Mandeep 6 each what is the distance between Reshma Mandip
- two circles of radii 5cm and 3cm intersect at two points and distance between the centres is 4cm. find the length of the common chord
- AC is the diameter of the circle whose centre is O .AB and CD are parallel chords of a circle .prove that OA = OB
- Q. Out of two concentric circles,the radius of the outer circle is 5 cm and the chord AC of length 8 cm is tangent to the inner circle.Find the radius of the inner circle.
- Prove that the line joining the mid points of two parallel chords of a circle, passes through the centre of the circle.
- Prove that the perpendicular from the centre of the circle to a chord bisects the chord.
- AB and CD are two parallel chords of a circle such that AB = 12 cm and CD = 24 cm. The chords are on the opposite sides of the centre and the distance between them is 17 cm. Find the distance between them.
- In a circle of radius 5 cm, AB and CD are two parallel chords of lengths 8 cm and 6 cm respectively. Find the distance between the chords if they are (i) on the same side of the centre. (ii) on the opposite sides of the centre.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.