CBSE Class 8 - The Stars and Constellations Videos
- what is galaxy
- What do the stars appear to us like point object to us
- which is the largest star?
- which is the brightest star according to it's absolute magnitude?
- Why do the stars appear to us like point objects?
- Why do the stars appear to move from east to west?
- Which star is situated in the direction of earth's axis? How can you identify it?
- Which constellation is called 'Saptarishi' and why it is so called?
- Explain the structure of Ursa Major.
- Identify the given constellation given below. When is it visible in the sky?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.