CBSE Class 8 Maths Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Draw and show (A+B) ² =A²+2 A B + B².
- Write down the product of (x² + x + 1) ( x² - x + 1) and ( x⁴- x² + 1)
- (2/3m+3/2n) ²
If x cube + 2 square equal to a square x 6 plus x cube + 4, then find a.
- x^2+y^2+4z^2+2xy-4yz-4xzdivide by(x+y-2z)
- x+y=12 and xy = 24 find the value x2+y2
- If , find .
- If x + y = 4 and xy = 2, find x2 + y2.
- Simplify the following:
- Evaluate 992 using suitable identity.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.