Maths CBSE Class 8 Sample Papers and Solutions
In the large universe of education, the concepts of mathematics get more detailed and challenging with time. The need for optimised study resources like sample papers for 8th grade becomes more prominent. The CBSE class 8 maths sample paper serves as an outline for students to solve mathematics and ace the subject like a pro. Let’s unleash the power of class 8 maths sample papers and how they help you become a maths prodigy.
Fathoming Class 8 Maths Sample Papers
Every student is one-of-a-kind and possesses individual strengths and weaknesses while studying maths. Sample papers are designed to fulfil the needs of every individual student. Sample papers are chapter-wise practice tests that are created within the class 8 maths curriculum containing topics like inverse and direct proportions or linear equations. Sample papers are available for different chapters, like inverse and direct proportions or linear equations.
The Necessity of Class 8 Maths Sample papers in Education Realm
Sample papers are the perfect one-stop destination for students to improve their grades and become proficient in solving maths questions.
- Increase in Solving Speed: Students need to be agile while solving maths problems. Regularly solving worksheets can enhance the speed of solving questions, and they can visibly notice the change in their speed while solving questions in exams.
- Recalling Formulas: By solving sample papers, students can easily remember and recall the maths formulas at the time of the actual exam.
- Time Division: Some chapters can be more time-consuming than others during exam preparations. To overcome this issue, students should solve sample papers and learn the art of dividing their time wisely between topics.
- Detect Weak Points: Daily practice of maths sample papers can determine your weaknesses and the areas you need to pay more attention to.
- Rational Thinking: The problem-solving skills of students need to be strong for maths. Sample papers ignite the sense of rational thinking and decision-making in students for challenging times like exams.
Making the Full Use of Class 8 Maths Sample Paper
Sample papers can make the students realise and unlock their full potential to achieve the heights of success.
- Clarity of Concepts: As students browse through maths worksheets on different topics, the concepts start to become crystal clear to them.
- Optimised Assessment: Sample papers are one of the best ways to do regular assessments. It identifies your strengths and flaws, ultimately optimising your results.
- Exam Environment: As maths worksheets are curated to replicate the real exam pattern and environment, students can brace themselves beforehand for challenges in the exam.
- Building Confidence: After solving the sample papers, students feel familiar with the concepts, which helps them boost their confidence before the maths exam.
- Thorough revision: If you find any topic in maths challenging, you can practise the sample paper on that topic several times to revise and understand it in detail.
Sample papers are high-quality study resources that act as a backbone in preparing for the class 8 maths exam. Sample papers teach the students to master the art of time management, self-assessment, and productivity. Chapter-wise maths worksheets provide a structured and comprehensive pathway to master the Class 8 mathematics syllabus. Sharpen your problem-solving skills with TopperLearning’s CBSE class 8 maths sample papers and start your journey to success!
- Rational Numbers Worksheet
- Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet
- Understanding Quadrilaterals Worksheet
- Data Handling Worksheet
- Square and Square Roots Worksheet
- Cubes and Cube Roots Worksheet
- Comparing Quantities Worksheet
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities Worksheet
- Mensuration Worksheet
- Exponents and Powers Worksheet
- Direct and Inverse Proportions Worksheet
- Factorisation Worksheet
- Introduction to Graphs Worksheet
- Competency Based Questions for CBSE Class 8 Maths
- Rational Numbers Model Paper
- Linear Equations in One Variable Model Paper
- Understanding Quadrilaterals Model Paper
- Practical Geometry Model Paper
- Data Handling Model Paper
- Squares and Square Roots Model Paper
- Cubes and Cube Roots Model Paper
- Comparing Quantities Model Paper
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities Model Paper
- Visualising Solid Shapes Model Paper
- Mensuration Model Paper
- Exponents and Powers Model Paper
- Direct and Inverse Proportions Model Paper
- Factorisation Model Paper
- Introduction to Graphs Model Paper
- Playing With Numbers Model Paper
CBSE Class 8 Frequently Asked Questions
All chapters of class 8 Maths CBSE, in the prescribed syllabus by the CBSE and based on the NCERT curriculum have their importance and weightage. TopperLearning have taken into consideration all minute details from the curriculum to ensure that the syllabus of class 8 Maths CBSE is aligned properly. Each chapter of class 8 Maths CBSE has various concepts that are aligned to the NCERT Learning outcomes and plays a specific role in improving outcomes. CBSE class 8 Maths chapter list will give you an idea of the entire course curriculum coverage.
To start with Class 8 Maths CBSE, one should clearly understand the syllabus and course structure first. Teachers will help giving an introduction and of the syllabus and ways it will help them to improve their learning levels. Once a learner slowly understands the concepts, it is recommended to initiate practice a habit. ToppeLearning can aid students to practice with tests and do a quick revision of the concepts learnt in the class with important resources like Video lessons, notes and sample papers. Practicing and revising all these resources from initial will help them understand the concepts with clarity. Nowadays, the questions are asked keeping in mind the problem solving and applications of concepts into consideration. Always try to clear the concepts of Class 8 Maths CBSE that you do not understand. Avoid skipping topics or concepts. Revise crucial topics watching concept and problem solving videos at TopperLearning after your school or online classes or as required.
To score good marks in Maths Class 8 CBSE, one needs to understand the concepts really well. If a learner is well aware of the core concepts then it becomes very easy to attempt problems asked on those concepts. This also motivates learners to gain knowledge and excel in studies. Once a learner has understood the concepts in Maths Class 8 CBSE then practice should become a daily ritual as it is the key to let know about strengths and weaknesses. For subjects like Maths, practice is the key. For Science, knowing how to apply a learnt concept into daily life and problem solving is crucial. Once a learner is able to know what is happening around, can relate to the theories learnt in the books. Writing answers is also a good habit as it strengthens your communication skills and keeps a check on areas to improve which will enable scoring good marks in exams. Keep revising crucial topics watching concept and problem solving videos at TopperLearning after your school or online classes or as required.
Some students consider Class 8 Maths chapters as interesting than Science chapters. Actually, the interests vary from student to student as some like History chapters than Class 8 Maths. It is very evident that most students who like Maths, chapters related to Algebra, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Trigonometry, etc. interested the most. Students who have planned for various scholarships, Olympiads or competitive exams mostly find chapters related to metals and non-metals, acids and bases, light, energy, work, power, etc. In Social Maths, students mostly find interests in stone and Iron Age history, about the medieval age, world history and India’s struggle for independence, etc. At TopperLearning you will get access to the bank of resources in the form of videos, notes, a huge question bank, Class 8 Maths NCERT solutions etc., which will help you gain knowledge on the chapters that interest you the most. Just make sure to go through the TopperLearning Plans for your board-grade combination.
The multiplicative identity is unique in Mathematics. It is a property that tells when a number is multiplied with 1, gives the original number back. Rational number 1 is the multiplicative identity for rational numbers. Go through the NCERT solutions available for Rational Numbers.
There can be infinite rational numbers between two rational numbers. We can keep inserting rational numbers between two rational numbers.
Check some of the solved examples on rational numbers solved by experienced and qualified faculty of TopperLearning.
The number 0 is the additive identity for rational numbers. We get back the original rational number when we add ‘0’ to any rational number.
The critical concepts in NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 on Rational Numbers includes representing rational numbers on a number line and problems involving rational numbers between rational numbers.
Rational numbers are the ratio of two numbers where the denominator is not zero. The concepts on rational numbers are required as there are many quantities or measures that integers alone cannot describe.