CBSE Class 7 Maths Addition And Subtraction Of Rational Numbers
- Compare the pair of rational numbers: (a) (b)
- Find two rational numbers between .
- Write these numbers in order from greatest to least:
- Order these numbers from least to greatest:
- Find the sum: (a) (b)
- Subtract the following: (a) (b)
- Raju watched a beetle and a spider on the sidewalk. The beetle crawled of a yard and the spider crawled of a yard. How much farther did the beetle crawl than the spider?
- Simplify the following :
- Find four rational numbers between -3 and -1.
- Rahul walks km from a point A, towards north and then from there km towards south. At what position will he be, from point A?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number