CBSE Class 7 Maths Construction Of Triangles
- Construct a equilateral triangle having its perimeter 15 cm
- Constrct traingle PQR if PQ=6.5 cm, m angle PQR=105 and m angle PRQ=45
- Draw an equilateral triangle measure of each of its side is 4 cm.
- Draw a right angle triangle right angled at A and AB = 6 cm, BC = 10 cm.
- Draw an isosceles triangle PQR with PQ = PR = 7 cm and QR = 4 cm.
- Is it possible to construct triangles with the following sides? (a) 8 cm, 3 cm and 4 cm (b) 9 cm, 5 cm and 4 cm.
- Construct a right angle triangle where its hypotenuse is of length 4.8 cm and one of its side is of length 3.2 cm.
- Construct a right triangle XYZ in which Y = 90o, XZ = 6 cm and YZ = 4 cm.
- Construct an isosceles right triangle PQR in which R = 90o and PR = QR = 5 cm.
- Draw a right angled triangle in which hypotenuse is of length 5 cm and one side of length 3 cm. Also measure the length of third side.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number