CBSE Class 7 Maths Types Of Angles
- when the two line intersect the verticaly opposite angle are dash
- which pairs of following angles are complamentry
- types of angle
- 1. Find the measure of the complementary angles of the angles given below. 1) 40 degree
- sum of vertically opposite angles
- What is complementary angle
- What are complementary angles? Illustrate with an example.
- What are supplementary angles? Illustrate.
- What are adjacent angles? Illustrate with an example.
- Using a diagram, show and illustrate a linear pair of angles.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number