CBSE Class 7 Maths Types Of Angles
- What is complementary angle
- What are complementary angles? Illustrate with an example.
- What are supplementary angles? Illustrate.
- What are adjacent angles? Illustrate with an example.
- Using a diagram, show and illustrate a linear pair of angles.
- What are vertically opposite angles? Illustrate.
- Prove that the pairs of vertically opposite angles are equal when two lines intersect.
- How many right angles do you make if you start facing : (a) South and turn clockwise to west? (b) North and turn anti-clockwise to east?
- Where will the hour hand of a clock stop if it starts: (a) From 6 and turns through 1 right angle? (b) From 8 and turns through 2 right angles?
- What is the measure of complement of each of the following angle? (a) 45o (b) 54o (c) 65o
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number