CBSE Class 6 - Estimating Sum Difference and Product Videos
- Medicine is packed in boxes, each weighing 5 kg 200 g. How many such boxes can be loaded in a van which cannot carry beyond 260 kg ?
- How many total 5 digit numbers are there How many total 5 digit numbers are there?
- 15 plus 1
- how to estimate 1700- 1200
- Find the estimated sum and then actual sum of 19 and 39
- Estimate using the general rule: 5281 x 3491 And explain each step clearly
- how to find product estimation
- 568 Sums 932
- 9250×29 estimate using general rule
- estimate quotient of 92 and 29
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.