CBSE Class 6 Maths Prime Factorisation
- prime numbers
- What is the smallest number with 4 different prime factors?
- Write the prime factors of 2016.
- Write prime factors of 304.
- The volume of a box is found by multiplying its length l, width w and height h. If the measure of the volume of a box is 455 cubic cm, what could its dimensions be?
- What is the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of 18, 20, 24, 25 and 30?
- Identify the different prime numbers, which are the factors of 600.
- Find the difference between the least and greatest prime factors of 33,660.
- Multiply 60 x 100. Then, multiply 30 x 20. Explain the relationship using the prime factorizations of each number.
- 2 3 3 7 7 is prime factorization for what number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number