CBSE Class 6 Maths Prime Factorisation
- What is the prime factorisation
- I can't understand twin prime numbers
- How to find out which numbers are prime and which are not?
- Give the prime factorization of 30580
- prime numbers
- What is the smallest number with 4 different prime factors?
- Write the prime factors of 2016.
- Write prime factors of 304.
- The volume of a box is found by multiplying its length l, width w and height h. If the measure of the volume of a box is 455 cubic cm, what could its dimensions be?
- What is the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of 18, 20, 24, 25 and 30?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number