CBSE Class 6 Maths Equivalent Fractions
- Write the first four equivalent fractions of the following
- What will be equivalent fraction of _ 6_8
- Write a fraction equivalent to with denominator 9.
- Is equivalent to ?
- Reduce to the simplest form.
- Convert the fractions into like fractions.
- Compare the fractions and .
- Arrange the fractions in ascending order.
- Ryan exercised for hour, while Paul exercised for hour. Who exercised for a longer time?
- Jenny had a pizza that was divided into 8 equal slices. She ate 3 of them. Danny has a pizza that is the same size, but his is divided into 4 equal slices. He ate 3 slices of his pizza. Who ate more pizza?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number