CBSE Class 12-science Maths Vector Algebra
18th sum plz
- find the equation of the plane passing through points A (a,0,0) , B (0,b,0) and C (0,0,c) . Reduce it to normal form. If plane ABC is at a distance of p from origion prove that (1/p^2) = (1/a^2) + (1/b^2) + (1/c^2)
- Find the scalar product of the vectors and .
- Find the angle between the vectors and .
- Find the scalar projection of the vector on the vector .
- If, then show that or or .
- Find the value of for which the projection of on the vector is 4 units.
- If and, then show that the angle between the vectors and is right angle.
- Prove that the angle in a semi circle is a right angle
- If are unit vector such that then find the value of.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.