CBSE Class 12-science Maths Solving Simultaneous Equations
- Express the system of linear equations in matrix form: a1x + b1y + c1z = d1, a2x + b2y + c2z = d2 and a3x + b3y + c3z = d3
- Write the conditions for a solution of a system of linear equations AX = B.
- Write the given system of linear equations in matrix form. 2x – 3y = 1, x + 3z = 11 and x + 2y + z = 7.
- Find whether the system of linear equation has a unique solution or not. 5x – 10y = 4 and x – 2y = 8.
- Ravi purchases 1 pen, 4 pencils and 1 box in Rs. 34. From the same store Neeraj purchases 2 pens, 2 pencils in Rs. 26 and Neetu purchases 1 pen, 3 pencils and 2 boxes in Rs. 43. Express this problem into matrix form.
- Find whether the system of linear equation has a unique solution or not. 3x + 2y = 5 and 6x + 5y = 10.
- Solve the system of linear equations by matrix method 12y = 9 + 5x, 7x = 6y – 8.
- Solve the system of linear equations by matrix method: x + y + z = 3, 2x – y + z = 2, x – 2y + 3z = 2.
- If A =, find A–1. Using A–1 solve the system of equations X + 2y – 2z = 5, – x + 3y = 2 and – 2y + z = 7.
- A school wants to award its students for the values of Honesty, Regularity and Hard work with a total cash award of Rs 6,000. Three times the award money for Hard work added to that given for honesty amounts to Rs 11,000. The award money given for Honesty and Hard work together is double the one given for Regularity. Represent the above situation algebraically and find the award money for each value, using matrix method. Apart from these values, namely, Honesty, Regularity and Hard work, suggest one more value which the school must include for awards.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number