CBSE Class 12-science Maths Elementary Operations
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Matrices – Elementary Operations using TopperLearning resources and improve your Maths problem-solving skills. Our experienced Maths expert will explain the steps to apply elementary operations on matrices in our concept videos. These video lessons will help you solve problems wherein you have to find the inverse of a matrix.
You can further practise the problems based on elementary operations by using our online study resources like NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 12 Science Maths. In addition, ensure self-discipline to reap the benefits of our online self-assessment resources such as practice tests, past years’ papers and sample papers. In this way, improve your problem-solving capabilities and achieve a top score in your board exam
- Solve only by using elementary operations not Adjoints:
- An amont of 600 crores is spent by the Government in 3 Schemes (A,B,C). Now twice the amount spent on Scheme C together with the amount spent on Scheme A is Rs. 500 crores. Three times the amount spent on Scheme A together with the amount spent on Scheme B and Scheme C is Rs. 1200 crores.Find the amount spent on each scheme using matrices.Read more on Sarthaks.com - https://www.sarthaks.com/547624/an-amont-of-600-crores-is-spent-by-the-government-in-3-schemes-a-b-c
- find a^-1 using elementary row operation of a=
- solve the following system of linear equations using matrix method 2x-y-z=7,3x+y-z=7,x+y-z=3
- Solve by matrix method: 2x+y+2z=5, x-y-z=0, x+2y+3z=5.
- find inverse of matrix using elementary row operation(ignore absence of bracket) 0 1 2 1 2 3 3 1 1
- find inverse of matrx using elementary row operation (i) 1 2 2 -1 ii ) 2 5 -3 1 ignore ithe absence of braclet and consider it in square bracket also sate the key method to find matrix
- Define invertible matrix with example.
- Find , if it exist, given
- Find the inverse of .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number