What is variable and content?
Asked by sharathc948 | 14th Jul, 2020, 01:16: PM
Example: x + 3
Here, x is variable, since x can take any value
and 3 is constant, since value of 2 is fixed.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 15th Jul, 2020, 01:49: PM
- what is a polynomial ?
- The value of the polynomial (5x-4x²+7)at x=O
- Show that (a ^ (x - y)) ^ (x + y) * (a(y - 2)) ^ (y + 2) * (a ^ (2 - x)) ^ (z + x) = 1
- degree of 7x+8x-10x²
- If 2 and 0 are the zeros of the polynomial f(x) = 2x poqer3 -5xpower 2 + ax + then find the value of a and b
- 4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
- Degree of polynomial
- (3+underroot3) (3-underroot3
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number