What is variable and content?
Asked by sharathc948 | 14th Jul, 2020, 01:16: PM
Example: x + 3
Here, x is variable, since x can take any value
and 3 is constant, since value of 2 is fixed.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 15th Jul, 2020, 01:49: PM
- 4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
- Degree of polynomial
- (3+underroot3) (3-underroot3
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
- The coefficient of x2 in (3x + x3) is: Can you please explain the question in an easy way .
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- what is standard form?
- how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number