What is the zero of the zero polynomial?
Asked by ritudpsjaipur | 24th Sep, 2019, 03:26: PM
For the answer please cllick on the below link.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 24th Sep, 2019, 04:05: PM
- Is 3/4 a polynomial?
- X=c√b+4find x+1/x
- Please ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS BELOW ASAP 1. Verify that -2 is a zero of the polynomial p(a)=a+2 2. Find the zero of the polynomial p(b)=b+10 3. Factorise (b-c)3 +(c-d)33+(d-b)3 4. Expand the following (i) (4a-b+2c)2 (ii) (-x+2y-3z)2 5. Factorize the following (i) x2+9x+18 (ii)2x3-3x2-17x+30 (iii) 9x2+4y2+16z2+12xy-16yz-24xz (iv) 1-64x2 6. Simplify (2x-5y)3-(2x+5y)3 7. Prove that (a+b+c)3-a3-b3-c3= 3(a+b)(b+c)(c+a)
- if p(x) = x + 3then p(x) + p(-x) is equal to a)- 3 b)-2x c)-0 d)-6
- please solve this question asap. thanks.
- Find zeroes of polynomial (a)x2+2root2-6 (b)4root3x2+5x-2root3 (c)2x2-3+5x (d)x2-(root3-1)x+root3
- What Is The Degree of the polynomial √7 ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number