what is the importance of sexual reproduction
Asked by bhavikabhatia1125 | 6th Sep, 2021, 12:01: PM
In sexual reproduction, fertilization takes place mixing the genetic material together. One of the main advantages of sexual reproduction is that there is a large chance of an evolution taking place. Thus the species would be able to adapt to new environmental conditions. Also new species could be born. Another advantage is that there is a chance for formation of new and desirable characters in the offsprings.
Answered by Ramandeep | 6th Sep, 2021, 01:19: PM
- name the information source of making proteins in the cell state two basic events in reproduction.
- How reproduction is linked to stability of population of species
- why are DNA copying
- what is sexual reproduction?
- what is haploid and diploid cells
- 1. What is the importance of DNA cpoying in reproduction? 2. Why is variation beneficial to species but not necessarily for the individual?
- what is the reproduction?
- Difference between Puberty and Adolescence.??
- What is maturation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number