what in meaning of fraction
Asked by harshvanjara9476.6sdatl | 19th May, 2020, 02:16: PM
Any number of the form p/q, where p and q are whole numbers and q≠0 is called a Fraction.
Example: 2/3, 7/2 etc.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 19th May, 2020, 06:13: PM
- what is diffrent in fraction and like fraction
- how to find out the LCM of 4 upon 9 and 5 upon 6? or any other fractions.
- List the following mixed fractions numbers in asending order: a-)2/34whole,1/54whole,3/74whole
- Can we take any nunber for equivalent fraction
- represents the following questions on number line ⅓.
- 11 players are selected for a cricker team from a group of 20 players what fraction of players are selected
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number