what do you mean by Human Develop
Asked by jatingaur66 | 11th Jul, 2020, 05:45: AM
Development may not be same for all individuals equal treatment, freedom, security, respect and higher income etc are some of the development goals of people.
Therefore Human development is defined as the process which enlarges people's freedom, gives them opportunities and improves their overall well-being.
Answered by Christina | 11th Jul, 2020, 12:55: PM
- National income
- why tertiary sector is known as service sector?
- explain the chapter
- why peoples have different desires and goals ?
- For development, people look at a mix pf goals. Explain in 1- 2 paragraphs
- How can we compare different nation Or States explain
- what isvhuman develope
- what is human develope
- distinguish between primary sector and secondary sector by stating four points of distinction
- per capita income hides
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number