There are two numbers x and y such that x
Asked by amalsinha8 | 26th Jun, 2017, 05:02: PM
You have said ''There are two numbers x and y such that x''. You have not completed your question. Please complete it and resend.
Answered by Rebecca | 27th Jun, 2017, 03:14: AM
- Can two numbers have 1440 as their lcm and 54 as their hcf!? Give reason
- HCF and LCM of two numbers are 21 and 84. If ratio of two numbers is 1:4, then find the largest of the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 55 and the H.C.F. and L.C.M. of these numbers are 5 and 120 respectively, then, find the sum of the reciprocals of the numbers.
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M. is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, find the other number.
- The ratio of two numbers is 3:4 and their H.C.F. is 4. Find their L.C.M.
- Three numbers are in the ratio of 3:4:5 and their L.C.M. is 2400. Their H.C.F. is:
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
- Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their L.C.M should be:
- The HCF of 84 and another number, y, is 42. Their LCM is 252. Determine the value of y.
- If product of HCF and LCM of two numbers is 5120. One number is 40.What is the other number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number