The upper part of the ear is not as hard as the bone and can be bent. Explain.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jun, 2016, 09:50: AM
The upper part of the ear is made of cartilage. Cartilage is not hard as the bone and can be bent.
Answered by | 23rd Jun, 2016, 11:50: AM
- what is keen joint
- what are bones made up of ?
- what is bone ?
- Why is the human skull made up of smaller bones rather than just one hollow spherical bones?
- how many bones are in human body
- (i) Write the importance of skull.(ii) What is function of the discs of cartilage present between the vertebrae of backbone?
- (i) What are the hip bones called? What is their role?(ii) What is the role of a rib cage?
- How do muscles help in moving the bones?
- (i) What is a backbone? (ii) What is the scientific name of backbone? (iii) Write the main functions of backbone.
- (i) What is skeleton? (ii) What are the various functions of skeleton?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number