Solve the problem
Asked by Ravindrachavan292 | 8th Jul, 2019, 08:35: AM
line p || line l and on the transversal
angle a = 40° alternate angles
line l || line q and on the transversal
angle b = 30° alternate angles
angle x = angle a + angle b
angle x = 40° + 30° = 70°
Answered by Sneha shidid | 8th Jul, 2019, 10:05: AM
- Please answer this question
- In the given figure, AB || CD. Find the values of x, y and z.
- The arms of an angle are respectively parallel to the arms of another angle as shown in the figure. Show that the two angles are equal.
- For what value of x will the lines m and n be parallel to each other?
- AB || CD. Find the values of p, q and r.
- Prove that two lines which are parallel to the same line are parallel to one another.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number