I want to ask one M.C.Q question.
when light fall on the certain substance'A', it breaks down to give 'B' and 'C'. 'B' and 'C'are unstable substances that can easilly catch fire. to prevent an accident from fire, substance 'A' should be stored in:
a) glass bottle
c) metal container
Asked by sguptaseema | 16th Mar, 2015, 02:14: PM
As substance 'A' is light sensetive element it is has to be stored in tinted or opaque containers. In the given options metal containers is the only opaque material so option 'C' i.e. metal container will be correct answer.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 18th Mar, 2015, 12:08: PM
- A I sulator also can a conductor
- why copper is cutable
- how does lightening occur.
- What are conductors? Give any two examples.
- Why copper and aluminium are used for making wires?
- Select the insulators and conductors among the following materials: Plastic scale, rubber, aluminium foil, thermocol.
- Why should an electrician use rubber gloves while repairing an electric switch at your home?
- The handles of tools like screwdrivers and pliers used by electrician for repair work usually have plastic or rubber covers on them. Can you explain why?
- Using the ''conduction test'' on an object, it was found that the bulb begins to glow when the object is inserted in the closed circuit containing the bulb and the cell. Is the object a conductor or an insulator? Explain.
- Why do we get shock when we touch an electrical appliance?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number