Reproduction is linked with the stabality
Asked by piyush14sharma14 | 11th Mar, 2019, 07:17: PM
Every species on the Earth has to constantly struggle for its survival. Natural predators removes a large section of the population of a particular species . Also, the cycle of life and death removes a section of the population. Reproduction is a way to restore the lost section of population. Thus, it can be said that reproduction help in providing stability to population of a species.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Mar, 2019, 09:53: PM
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
- Kya hota h reproduction
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- What is an offspring ?
- is the chromosome no. of zygote, embryonal cells and adult of a particular organism alays constant?how is the constancy maintained in these three stages??
- DNA copies generated will be similar but not identical to original give answer in refernce to asexual reproduction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number