reducing agent

Asked by  | 24th Mar, 2010, 10:28: PM

Expert Answer:


A substance that loses hydrogen or gains oxygen is known as a reducing agent.

Answered by  | 25th Mar, 2010, 08:49: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.