Prove that the diagonals of a rectangle bisect each other and are equal.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Sep, 2017, 10:35: AM
Answered by | 26th Sep, 2017, 12:35: PM
- The midpoints of the sides BC, CA and AB of a ∆ABC are D(3,4),E (8,9) and F(6, 7) respectively. Find the coordinates of the vertices of the triangle.
- find the ratio in which the line segment joining A(2,-2)and B(-3,-5)is divided by the y axis.Also find the coordinates of the point of division.
- Determine the ratio in which the 2x + y = 4 divides the line segment joining the points (2,-2) and (3,7).
- Find the centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (x1,y1), (x2,y2), (x3,y3).
- The mid points D, E, F of the sides AB, BC, CA of a triangle ABC are (1, 2), (3, -1) and (5, 0). Find the coordinates of the vertices A, B, C of the triangle.
- Find the centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (1, 3), (2, 4) and (6, 5).
- Find the ratio in which the line segment joining A(1, - 5) and B(- 4, 5) is divided by the x-axis. Also find the co-ordinates of the point of division.
- Points A(4, -1), B(6, 0), C(7, 2), D(5, 1) are the vertices of a quadrilateral ABCD. Find the coordinates of the mid-points of AC and BD. Give a special name to this quadrilateral.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number