One energy giving food
Asked by nitya154 | 5th May, 2020, 09:43: AM
Energy giving foods include carbohydrates.
Examples: Banana, brown rice.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th May, 2020, 09:51: AM
- Food items that are rich in protein are rich in starch. is it true
- What happens when there is a storage of proteins in a child diet?
- what is componants?😐😐
- what is food
- The vitamin in which milk is deficient
- which mineral is present in green leafy vegetables
- fats are made up of?
- Of se store milk too long so why does it tastes sour
- The sprouted seed contain more _______ ___.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number