Kya hota h reproduction
Asked by Tukeshwersahu19 | 9th Apr, 2019, 06:21: AM
The biological process by which an organism produces new individuals similar to itself is known as reproduction. It is of two types- asexual and sexual reproduction.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Apr, 2019, 08:04: AM
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
- is the chromosome no. of zygote, embryonal cells and adult of a particular organism alays constant?how is the constancy maintained in these three stages??
- DNA copies generated will be similar but not identical to original give answer in refernce to asexual reproduction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number