Kya hota h reproduction
Asked by Tukeshwersahu19 | 9th Apr, 2019, 06:21: AM
The biological process by which an organism produces new individuals similar to itself is known as reproduction. It is of two types- asexual and sexual reproduction.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Apr, 2019, 08:04: AM
- every human being has 23 pairs of chromosomes. the egg contains 23 chromosomes and the sperm also contains 23 chromosomes. so only two births are possible because there is no chromosome left. then how a mother gives birth to the third child?
- how to reproduce
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number