Is there any inflammability test for hydrogen gas
Asked by abhiraj.abhinav39 | 16th Sep, 2019, 02:52: PM
Hydrogen burns with a pop sound when a burning match stick is brought near it.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Sep, 2019, 05:25: PM
- Why is hydrogen both metal and a non metal??
- Hydrogen is used as an alternative fuel. Explain how.
- What is the chemical formula for Hydrogen?
- DALAL CHEMISTRY
- how are the following prepared from hydrogen? give the conditions of reaction a) ammonia b) methyl alcohol c) water gas d) water e) methane
- Which test should be made before collecting hydrogen in A gas jar??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number