Is the atoms of gold are somewhat more inactive than other elements ? If then why?
Asked by Tejnarin3121 | 30th Dec, 2019, 05:12: PM
Atom of gold is more inactive than many elements but it does not mean that it is least reactive metal( Pt is less reactive than Au). It is less reactive because it do not loose electrons easily at normal temperature so it is not able to react with non-metals.
Answered by Ravi | 31st Dec, 2019, 04:47: PM
- What is the meaning of malleable??
- how are solution and suspension different from each other
- what is the purest form of iron
- what is solution?
- what is the meaning of phosphorylation?
- DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MIXTURES AND COMPOUND
- Arrange the gases present in air in increasing order of their boiling points.
- type of mixture
- To prepare A) Mixture. B). A compound Using iron fillings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on basis of 1) appearance 2) behavior toward magnet 3) effect of heat
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number