Is 3/4 a polynomial?
Asked by katariayash1212 | 31st Jan, 2020, 12:18: PM
Yes, 3/4 is a constant polynomial.
(3/4)x° , here the degree of the variable is zero.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 31st Jan, 2020, 02:49: PM
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- What is variable and content?
- what is standard form?
- how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
- what is constant polynomial
- In the following expression which expression are ponal polynomial and which are not justify your statement with answer 1. x5-3x2-5x
- X=c√b+4find x+1/x
- What is the zero of the zero polynomial?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number