- If A be the area of a right triangle and x is one of the sides containing right angle .Prove that the length of altitude on the hypotenuse is 2Ax / √(x^2 +4A^2).
- In a shop , lottery were sold and there are 5 prizes on these tickets .If Sucharita has buy 1 ticket , then what is the probability of wining a prize ?
- In a shop , lottery were sold and there are 5 prizes on these tickets .If Sucharita has buy 2 tickets , then what is the probability of wining a prize ?
- Find the value of x , if the mode of the following data is 25. 15,20,25,18,14,15,25,15,18,16,20,25,20,x,18
- An army contingent of 616 members is to march behind an army band of 32 members in a parade . THe two groups are to march in the same number of columns. What is the maximum number of the columns in which they can march ? (HFC - wite statement in all the questions}
- A coin is tossed. If it shows head, we draw a ball from a bag consisting of 3 red balls and 4 black balls . If it shows tail,we throw a dice .What is the sample space of this experiment?What are the favourable cases representing the events: (i) the throw of the coin resulted in a head (ii) a red ball is drawn.
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 22nd Nov, 2017, 08:36: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 29th Nov, 2017, 11:15: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number