Give two reasons to justify water at room temperature is liquid
Asked by Neerajyadav7878 | 28th May, 2018, 03:50: PM
The two reason to justify waterat room temperature is liquid are
1. It take the shape of any container in which it kept.
2. The density of liquid is same altough its shape changes.
Also at room temprature water flows.
Answered by Varsha | 29th May, 2018, 12:52: PM
- what is solution?
- what is the meaning of phosphorylation?
- Is the atoms of gold are somewhat more inactive than other elements ? If then why?
- DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MIXTURES AND COMPOUND
- Arrange the gases present in air in increasing order of their boiling points.
- type of mixture
- To prepare A) Mixture. B). A compound Using iron fillings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on basis of 1) appearance 2) behavior toward magnet 3) effect of heat
- Name two types of pure substances.
- Describe pure substances along with an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number