give the difference between music and noise?
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 8th Aug, 2018, 12:31: PM
Please refer to the already answered link of the asked query.
You may also browse all queries asked by other users of your board and grade in the doubt(s) and solution segment of your subscription. Most of the queries you have asked is/are already available there.
Answered by | 8th Aug, 2018, 01:19: PM
- what is sound wave
- When thunderstorms appears in cloud so firstly what is appear sound or light
- why is the loudness of sound heard by a plucked wire increased when mounted on a sound board
- What is sound
- a short flute produced a higher pitvh than a long pipe give reasons
- What is understood by quality or timbre of sound?
- Two identical guitars are played by 2 persons to give notes of same loudness and pitch. Will they differ in quality? Give reason for answer.
- what is sound?
- Two waves have frequencies 256hz and 512hz but same amplitude compare their loudness and pitcn
- define monotone
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number