CBSE Class 10 Answered
A registered party is recognized as a National Party if it fulfils one of these conditions:
1. It wins 2% of the seats in Lok Sabha from at least 3 States.
2. The party polls 6% of the votes in 4 States and wins 4 Lok Sabha seats in a General Election.
3. The party gets recognition as a State Party in 4 or more States.
A registered party is recognized as a State Party if it fulfils any one of the following conditions:
1. It wins minimum 3% of the total number of seats or a minimum of 3 seats in the Legislative Assembly.
2. The party wins at least 1 seat in the Lok Sabha for every 25 seats or any fraction thereof allocated to that State.
3. It secures at least 6% of the total valid votes polled in a General Election to a Lok Sabha or State Legislative Assembly and wins at least 1 Lok Sabha and 2 Legislative Assembly seats in that election.
Meaning and features of democracyThis video explain the meaning of democracy along with its features
Democracy is accountable and responsive form of governm ...This video discusses how how is democracy accountable, responsive to the ne...
A challenge is not just any problem but an opportunity ...
This video explain the statement 'A challenge is not just any problem bu...
Democracies accomadate social divisions ...This video explains How democracies accomadate social divisions
Democracy stands much superior in promoting dignity and ...This video explains how Democracy stands much superior in promoting dignity...