FIND THE SUM OF THE FOLLOWING EXPRESSIONS BY SUITABLE REARRANGEMENT.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 4th Jun, 2017, 10:58: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th Jun, 2017, 11:24: AM
- 3845 x 5 x 782+ 769 X 25 X 218
- the value of 555*193-555*93is
- we know that 0 X 0 = 0.
- write the situation and simplify (17+13)×50
- find the product using distributive property:- (a)352x101
- Pls answer the following in step by step Q: The additive inverse of sum of all the integers from -423 to 420 is -------
- Find each of the following products using properties 7909×991
- what is sum of any two odd numbers
- WHAT IS DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY? WHY WE USE IT?
- Find 25 8358 4 by suitable rearrangement
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number