explain the line india prospertylies in increasing diversifying its manufacturing industries as quickily as possible
Asked by amolshukal.2001 | 2nd Nov, 2017, 06:46: AM
India's prosperity ies in increasing and diversifying its manufacturing industries because of the following resons:
- Manufacturing industries help in modernizing agriculture
- They also reduce the heavy dependence of people on agricultural income by providing them jobs.
- Industrial development reduces unemployment and poverty
- It also brings down regional disparities
- Export of manufactured goods expands trade and commerce, and brings foreign exchange.
- Prosperity of our country depends on transforming raw materials into furnished goods of higher value and diversifying our industries.
- Industrial sector contributes 27 % of GDP and manufacturing contributes 17 % of GDP.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 3rd Nov, 2017, 07:40: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number