DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MIXTURES AND COMPOUND
Asked by bns_1975 | 16th Sep, 2019, 07:09: PM
Difference between Compounds and Mixtures:
Answered by Varsha | 17th Sep, 2019, 10:16: AM
- What is the meaning of malleable??
- how are solution and suspension different from each other
- what is the purest form of iron
- what is solution?
- what is the meaning of phosphorylation?
- Is the atoms of gold are somewhat more inactive than other elements ? If then why?
- Arrange the gases present in air in increasing order of their boiling points.
- type of mixture
- To prepare A) Mixture. B). A compound Using iron fillings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on basis of 1) appearance 2) behavior toward magnet 3) effect of heat
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number