Degree of polynomial
Asked by parikhitamalik1234 | 29th Sep, 2020, 03:37: AM
Degree of the polynomial 1.4 y3 is 3.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 29th Sep, 2020, 08:32: PM
- what is a polynomial ?
- The value of the polynomial (5x-4x²+7)at x=O
- Show that (a ^ (x - y)) ^ (x + y) * (a(y - 2)) ^ (y + 2) * (a ^ (2 - x)) ^ (z + x) = 1
- degree of 7x+8x-10x²
- If 2 and 0 are the zeros of the polynomial f(x) = 2x poqer3 -5xpower 2 + ax + then find the value of a and b
- 4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
- (3+underroot3) (3-underroot3
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number