Construct an angle of 105o.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(1) Draw a line and mark a point P on it.
(2) With P as centre and a convenient radius, draw a long arc intersecting at X.
(3) With X as centre and with the same radius, draw another arc to intersect the above arc at Y.
(4) Again with Y as centre and with the same radius, draw another arc to intersect the one drawn in step 2 at Z.
(5) Now with Y and Z as centres and with any convenient radius, draw two arcs to intersect each other at Q.
(6) Join , let PQ intersect the arc at W.
(7) Taking Y and W as a centre and same radius draw two arcs and let them interest at R.
(8) Join PR, Angle RPB is the required angle of 105o.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number