Answer the following questions with the help of the figure given below :
(i) name the transversal
(ii) identify any two vertically opposite angles
(iii) name any two corresponding angles
(iv) name any two alternate angles
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(i) line n is the transversal for parallel lines l and m
(ii) are vertically opposite angles
(iii) are corresponding angles
(iv) are alternate angles
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- 5 line segment
- Draw a line l take any three points A B and c on it measure the length AB BC and AC using a ruler verify that A b + BC= AC A c- A B =bc AC - bc =AB
- State two features of a point?
- Draw two line segments and state features of a line segment in terms of (a) Its endpoints (b) Extension on both sides
- Answer the following for two lines shown below (a) What are the points that lie on the two lines? Whether the lines would intersect?
- Answer the following questions for the given figure. (a) What are lines p, q, and r called? (b) What is the point at which they meet called? Label it on the figure. (c) How many lines can pass through the labeled point?
- What are parallel lines? Does the distance between them vary over their length?
- Categorize the following in terms of line, line segment, ray, point, point of intersection on the basis of the following figure (a) LM (b) MR, OP, ON (c) LR (d) O (e) O, L, M, R
- Draw a rough figure and label the following a. Line l contains point A but not B b. Lines p and q intersect at point o c. Rays PQ and QR meet to form angle PQR
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number