ALL FRACTIONS WHICH ARE LESS THAN 1 ARE CALLED PROPER FRACTION ?
TRUE OR FALSE ??
Asked by saleem296 | 16th Nov, 2019, 05:19: PM
A fraction that is less than one, with the numerator less than the denominator is called proper fraction
Answered by Arun | 17th Nov, 2019, 09:30: AM
- definition of proper fraction
- Mixed fraction
- Arrange in descending order
- Reduce the following fractions to their lowest terms
- Express the following mixed fractions as improper fractions
- show 12 by 5 on number line
- What fraction of day is 8 hours
- Convert into a mixed fraction.
- Represent on a number line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number