a machine in a soft drink factory fills 840 bottles in six hours how many bottles will it fill in five hours?
Asked by Suresh | 13th Feb, 2017, 06:31: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 13th Feb, 2017, 07:21: PM
- Teach probability
- a card is drown randomly from a well suffled pack of 52 cards find the probability of getting (1)a king (2)a ace(3)red jacket(4)face card
- A bag contains 5 white balls, 7 red balls, 4 black balls and 2 blue balls. One ball is drawn at random from the bag. What is the probability that the ball drawn is (i) white or blue (ii) red or black (iii) not white. colud you please explain this question in an easy way.
- Consider the frequency distribution table given below which gives the weights of 38 students of a class Weight (in kg) 31 – 35 36 – 40 41 – 45 46 – 50 51 – 55 56 – 60 61 – 65 Number of students 9 5 14 3 2 1 4
- Given below is the frequency distribution of wages (in ₹) of 50 workers in a school. A worker is selected at random, find the probability that his wages are (i) less than ₹120 (ii) at least ₹ 130. (iii) more than or equal to ₹120.
- Three coins are tossed simultaneously 250 times and the following frequencies of the outcomes are recorded:
- Please answer this question
- A bag contains 12 balls out of which x are white. If one ball is taken out from the bag, find the probability of getting a white ball.
- A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4 A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number