4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
Asked by aaliya961980 | 29th Dec, 2020, 02:46: PM
4x is not a polynomial.
A polynomial is a mathematical expression involving a sum of powers in one or more variables multiplied by coefficients.
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Dec, 2020, 11:57: AM
- Degree of polynomial
- (3+underroot3) (3-underroot3
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
- The coefficient of x2 in (3x + x3) is: Can you please explain the question in an easy way .
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- What is variable and content?
- what is standard form?
- how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number