Asked by rajveersingh78844 | 27th Sep, 2020, 12:44: PM
To find the value of (3 - root3)(3 + root3)
Since, (a - b)(a + b) = a2 - b2
Answered by Renu Varma | 27th Sep, 2020, 12:56: PM
- 4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
- Degree of polynomial
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
- The coefficient of x2 in (3x + x3) is: Can you please explain the question in an easy way .
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- What is variable and content?
- what is standard form?
- how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number