- Periodic Table - Periodic Properties and Variations of Properties
- Chemical Bonding - Ionic Compounds and Covalent Compounds
- Study of Acids, Bases and Salts
- Analytical Chemistry : Uses of Ammonium Hydroxide and Sodium Hydroxide
- Mole Concept and Stoichiometry
- Electrolytes, Non-Electrolytes and Electrolysis
- Study of Compounds - Hydrogen Chloride
- Study of Compounds - Ammonia and Nitric Acid
- Sulphuric Acid
- Organic Chemistry - Hydrocarbons
ICSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Chemistry with Solution
Previous Years' Question Papers for ICSE Class 10 Chemistry
Learning and scoring well in the Chemistry examination of ICSE Class 10 is not as easy as it appears. With TopperLearning solved previous years' question papers for ICSE Class 10 Chemistry, students can understand the paper pattern and score more marks in their examination.
Once students solve our previous years' question papers of ICSE Class 10 Chemistry, they can understand the nature of questions which are usually asked in the Chemistry examination. By solving our question papers, students can gain a greater amount of confidence and understand the time required to solve each question. In our previous years' question papers, one can find all the answers to important questions. The ICSE Class 10 Chemistry final examination paper is broadly divided into two types of questions - objective and subjective. We have previous years' question papers for the past 11 years starting from 2007. By solving all these papers, students will be able to garner the confidence to solve any kind of difficult question asked in the final examination.
At TopperLearning, we believe that every student has the right to score the highest marks in their board examinations. So we present all the solutions free of cost. Our previous years' question papers of ICSE Class 10 Chemistry is easily accessible online in PDF.
Key Features of Previous Years' Question Papers for ICSE Class 10 Chemistry:
- Available free of cost
- Easy to download in PDF
- Understand the important questions
- Give an idea about the paper pattern
- Know the mark distribution system
- Model solutions for self-evaluation
Apart from our study material, we also have an ‘Ask Doubt' section on our portal where our experts instantly clear all your doubts online. If you would like to know more about our services, please get in touch with our career counsellor today!