NCERT Solution for Class 6 History Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
NCERT Textbook Solutions are considered extremely helpful when preparing for your CBSE Class 6 History exam. TopperLearning study resources infuse profound knowledge, and our Textbook Solutions compiled by our subject experts are no different. Here you will find all the answers to the NCERT textbook questions of Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic.
All our solutions for Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic are prepared considering the latest CBSE syllabus, and they are amended from time to time. Our free NCERT Textbook Solutions for CBSE Class 6 History will strengthen your fundamentals in this chapter and can help you to score more marks in the examination. Refer to our Textbook Solutions any time, while doing your homework or while preparing for the exam.
NCERT Solution for Class 6 History Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Page/Excercise 63
NCERT Solution for Class 6 History Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Page/Excercise 64
The groups who could not participate in the assemblies of the ganas were the slaves, the women and the kammakaras.
Rajas of the mahajanapadas built forts for the following reasons:
- To protect its capital city.
- To save his people from attacks from other kings.
- To show how rich and powerful he was.
By building these large, tall and impressive walls around the cities both the land and the people living inside the fortified area could be controlled easily by the Raja.
- In present scenario, we have election commission conducting the elections, while during janapadas, there was no such thing. During those times, kings who performed by ashvamedha yagna were choosen to be the rulers.
- Now-a-days all the citizens of 18 years and above have the right to vote. In janapadas, only free men above the age of 30 were allowed to vote while, women and slaves were not allowed to vote.
NCERT Our Past Class 6 Chapter Solutions
CBSE Class 6 Textbook Solutions
Browse Study Material
Browse questions & answers
TopperLearning provides step-by-step solutions for each question in each chapter in the NCERT textbook. Access Chapter 6 - Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic here for free.
Our NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History are by our subject matter experts. These NCERT Textbook Solutions will help you to revise the whole chapter, and you can increase your knowledge of History. If you would like to know more, please get in touch with our counsellor today!