- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements.
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
CBSE Class 11 science Chemistry Sample Papers
Sample Papers for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry
Chemistry in CBSE Class 11 Science requires a lot of practice if you want to get more marks or a better overall score. TopperLearning provides Sample Papers for CBSE Class 11 for Chemistry that enable you to prepare for the final examination at any given point in time.
Our Sample Papers are prepared by our subject experts who know exactly what kinds of questions are important and required. So, when students solve our Sample Papers, they know what kinds of questions are asked in the examination and how much time to allot per question. Our Sample Papers help you to gain a better grip on the paper pattern and make you familiar with questions in the examination paper.
Features of Sample Papers for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry:
- Free online accessibility
- Available in PDF
- Prepared by our subject experts
- Effective preparation tool
- Students can understand how to write answers to exam questions
- Available at zero cost