Concise Chemistry Part II - Selina Solutions for ICSE Class 10 Selina Concise Chemistry X Part II
Chemistry is an essential subject in ICSE Class 10, as the fundamentals studied now will also be helpful in competitive exams like IIT-JEE and NEET. The ICSE Class 10 Chemistry syllabus includes concepts on Periodic tables, Chemical bonding, Study of acids, bases and salts, metallurgy, organic chemistry, and many more. Each of these concepts is very important for higher grades.
TopperLearning presents study materials for ICSE Class 10 Chemistry to help students score well in the examination. All our study materials are created by Experienced and qualified subject experts and give fundamental insight on how and what to prepare for the final exams.
ICSE Class 10 Test section is recommended for students as it consists of MCQs and SAQs types of questions, which will help boost the practice required for related exams.
All the content resources are created by experienced and qualified faculty members who have handled students with their studies and aided in clarifying their academic doubts through the ‘UnDoubt’ platform. Get access to these crucial student-centric resources through ICSE Class 10 Plans.
ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Periodic Table, Periodic Properties and Variations of Properties
- Chapter 2 - Chemical Bonding
- Chapter 3 - Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 4 - Analytical Chemistry
- Chapter 5 - Mole Concept And Stoichiometry
- Chapter 6 - Electrolysis
- Chapter 7 - Metallurgy
Key Features of Study Materials for ICSE Class 10 Chemistry:
- According to the latest ICSE syllabus
- Prepared by subject matter experts
- Helpful for quick revision
- Free solved sample papers available
- Significantly improve your marks
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number