- Online Test Series
- Final Revision Module (3 Books)
- 5 Mock Tests
- 5 Diagnostic Tests
- 15 Practice Tests
- Sample Papers With Solutions
- Past Year Papers with Solutions
- Ask The Expert
- On Call Mentorship
Queries asked on Sunday and after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
Assertion :- Trans-1, 2-dimethyl cyclohexane is more stable than cis-1, 2-dimethylcyclohexane.
Reason :- Trans form have bulky group opposite side so more stable than cis form.
Assertion :- Sodium carbonate can be titrated against sulphuric acid by using methyl orange as indicator.
Reason :- The volume of sulphuric acid required to produce colour change for the two ideal indicators (acid or basic) is different.
Which of the following statements is correct?
(1) Cornea is an external, transparent and protective proteinacious covering of the eye-ball.
(2) Cornea consists of dense connective tissue of elastin and can repair itself. (3) Cornea is convex, transparent layer which is highly vascularised.
(4) Cornea consists of dense matrix of collagen and is the most sensitive portion the eye.
Equivalent weight is